Only pay for what you use
- Annually - get 2 months free!
* plus VAT for customers in the UK and non-business customers in the EU
Start My Free 30-day Trial
No credit card needed, cancel anytime, fully featured trial
“With the Guru software we managed to get better insights in our daily planning. Great tool, easy to use and very user friendly.”
Head of Operations
“We love using Resource Guru to schedule our studio—we’d now be lost without it!”
Head of Digital Production
“Resource Guru is simple to use. It allows us to optimize our resources and keep an eye on every project"
Digital Production Director
Scheduling successful companies around the world
How much could you save if ...
Please enter a valid number for the calculation
you have a team ofpeople
who savehmper person, per day
and are charged out at an average hourly rate of $
saved per person, per month
total saved per month
total time saved per month
Based on an average of
20 working days per month
- How does the 30-day free trial work?
- Your free trial starts on the Blackbelt plan so you can explore all the features including reports. At any time during your trial, you can subscribe to any of the other plans. You will have the choice of paying either annually or monthly (annual plans come with 2 months free). If you don't subscribe or cancel within your trial, you won’t be charged a thing.
- Prices are based on the number of people. Is that people that log in only?
- No, the pricing is based on the number of people you add to your account, whether they log in or not.
- What happens when I add or remove resources?
- You are free to add and remove resources safe in the knowledge that you will only ever pay for what you use. And we will always draw from any credit you have first.
- If you’re on an annual plan and you add/remove resources during the year, interim charges/credits will be applied and invoiced once a month. If you’re on a monthly plan, you will simply be invoiced for the resources you have in your account at the beginning of each billing period.
- We can't pay by credit card, can you invoice us instead?
- We can only invoice large teams that pay annually. Please contact us to arrange this. All monthly plans must be paid by credit card.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- No. Resource Guru is a pay-as-you-go service. You can choose to pay annually (with 2 months free) or month-to-month. If you cancel, you won’t be billed again.
- Can I change plans at any time?
- Yes. Simply click on “Billing” and you can upgrade or downgrade.
- Is my data secure?
- Your connection to Resource Guru is protected with 128-bit encryption. This is the same technology used by banks or ecommerce sites to protect your data when it's transmitted. We also back up your data daily.
- Our software infrastructure is designed to protect against common security threats. We are constantly vigilant and regularly update our systems with the latest security patches.
- We use Amazon Web Services which delivers a highly scalable cloud computing platform with high availability and dependability. Amazon has many years of experience in designing, constructing, and operating large-scale data centers. Their data centers are secured with a variety of physical controls to prevent unauthorized access.
- Can I get setup assistance and phone support during my trial?
- Setup assistance and phone support are only available on the Master plan after you subscribe to it. You can subscribe to it at any time during your trial.
- What about refunds?
- Sorry, no refunds will be available. But pro-rata credit will be added for any resources archived or deleted within your billing cycle.
- What kind of phone support will we get with the Master plan?
- You will be provided with a dedicated phone number and Customer Success Gurus will be available to answer calls during the following hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 5.30pm GMT/BST. Convert to your timezone.
- Also, you will be able to request a callback in advance for the following hours: Mon - Sun, 8am - 11pm GMT/BST.
- Our mission with the Master plan is to make a special effort to answer your questions on the phone :)