Start your 30 day free trialAlready got a Resource Guru ID? Log in here
30-day free trial
No obligation, cancel any time
No credit card needed
When we say "free trial", we mean it
No software to install
We use a secure SSL connection
Your data is backed up
Up to 10 people
Up to 30 people
Up to 80 people
80 people + **
Before your free trial ends, you'll be able to pick a plan that matches your usage* plus VAT for customers in the UK and non-business customers in the EU | ** $3 per month per extra user
All Plans Include…
Advanced clash management
Time zone support
Flexible user permissions
- How does the 30-day free trial work?
- If you cancel before the end of your free trial, you won't be charged a thing. Before your free trial ends, just pick a plan that matches the number of people you want to schedule.
- Do I have to sign a long term contract?
- No. Resource Guru is a pay-as-you-go service. There are no long term contracts or commitments on your part. You simply pay month-to-month. If you cancel, you’ll be billed for the current month, but you won't be billed again.
- Can I change plans at any time?
- Yes. Simply click on "Billing" and you can upgrade or downgrade.
- What about refunds?
- Sorry, refunds cannot be issued for any months or partial months you have used
- Is my data secure?
- Firstly, the information you submit to us via our website is always sent over a secure connection using 256-bit SSL encryption (the same level of encryption used by leading banks).
- Secondly, we utilize a highly scalable cloud computing platform supplied by an ISO 27001 certified provider with extremely high levels of availability and reliability. Our application has been designed to protect against common web attacks and our systems are kept up to date with the latest software versions and security patches.
- Thirdly, in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure there are physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. For example, we regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery.
- Your data is also regularly backed up should anything go wrong.